Stand Alone Liability

We offer policies to provide liability coverage for vacant land you own. We also offer policies to cover stand alone farm outbuildings or farm personal property, with liability coverage as an option.

When you purchase insurance through our stand alone program, the following options are available:

  • Liability - if you are sued for a covered incident that occurred on your premises, we will pay for an attorney, court costs and any damages awarded, up to the policy limits
  • Farm property - coverage for farm items such as:
    • Barns
    • Livestock
    • Machinery
    • Hay

Additional coverage options:

  • Replacement cost for outbuildings
  • Broad form for outbuildings (adds coverage for additional perils such as collapse and accidental discharge of water)
The description of coverages and programs are purposely brief and are subject to specific policy provisions, limitations and exclusions that can only be expressed in the policy itself. For a complete explanation of coverages, please consult one of our licensed agents.
Have a question? Ask Us or Find an Agent